We are proud to offer a variety of grant options made possible by the financial support we receive from individuals, corporations, foundations and employee giving. Teachers, campuses, principals, departments and district administration all have the opportunity to apply for a grant.
Teacher and Classroom, Grade and Department, or Campus and District grant opportunities are available from $500-$10,000.
- Individual teachers may apply for funds to improve and enrich the learning experience of GISD students
- $500 maximum request per application
- Entire grade levels and campus departments may apply for funds to improve and enrich the learning experience of GISD students
- $1,500 maximum request per application
- Campus and district administration may apply for funds to improve and enrich the learning experience of GISD students
- $2,500 maximum request per application
How to apply
Visit our grant application site to apply online. If you are interested in applying for the Innovation, Growth and Imagination grant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-487-3254 to find out how to apply.
The application window is currently closed. Please check back for future deadlines.